- Sunburn protection:Sunscreen can protect your skin from sunburn by absorbing or reflecting UV rays before they reach the skin. Sunburn is a painful condition that can cause peeling, redness, and blisters.
- Premature skin aging prevention:UV rays can damage the collagen and elastin in the skin, which can lead to wrinkles, age spots, and other signs of premature aging. Sunscreen can help protect against premature skin aging by blocking UV rays.
- Even skin tone:UV rays can cause the small blood vessels in the skin to become enlarged and more prominent, which can lead to blotchy skin. Sunscreen can help even out your skin tone by blocking UV rays.
- Hyperpigmentation and dark spot reduction: Hyperpigmentation is a condition in which the skin becomes darker than normal. This can be caused by sun exposure, acne, or other factors. Sunscreen can help prevent hyperpigmentation by blocking UV rays.
Who can use Lavino Sunscreen?
Both men and women above 15+ years can use this product.
How to use
Apply a small amount of sunscreen on your fingertips to your face and neck. Use sunscreen at least 15 minutes before going outside during the day. Reapply every 2 hours or as needed if exposed to sunlight for long periods of time.
Before use, a patch is recommended.
|Advanced Sun Protection,
|Others may not fulfill all the requirements.
|Lightweight & Soft Finish
|Fades out the visible appearance of hyperpigmentation
|Reduces the early signs of aging
|Suitable for all skin types
How often should I apply sunscreen?
Ans: Sunscreen should be applied every two hours, or more often if you are sweating or swimming.
Do I need to reapply sunscreen if I am not sweating or swimming?
Ans: Yes, you should still reapply sunscreen every two hours, even if you are not sweating or swimming. UV rays can still penetrate clouds, so it is important to protect your skin even on cloudy days.
What is the best way to apply sunscreen?
Ans: Sunscreen should be applied to all exposed skin 15 minutes before going outside. It should be applied liberally and rubbed evenly.
- Titanium dioxide (TiO2): Titanium dioxide is a white pigment that is used in many sunscreens. It is a safe and effective ingredient that offers broad-spectrum protection against both UVA and UVB rays. UVA rays contribute to skin aging, while UVB rays are responsible for sunburn. By providing protection against both types of rays, titanium dioxide offers comprehensive sun protection.
- Octyl methoxycinnamate (OMC): Octyl methoxycinnamate is a chemical compound that is used in sunscreens to absorb UVB rays. It is a safe and reliable ingredient that has been used in sunscreens for many years. OMC can help to prevent sunburn and early skin aging. It is also non-comedogenic, which means it does not clog pores.
- Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane (BMDBM): Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane is a chemical compound that is used in sunscreens to absorb UVA rays. It is often combined with other sunscreen ingredients to increase its stability and effectiveness. BMDBM is a safe and effective ingredient, but it may cause some people to experience skin irritation.
Aqua, Titanium Dioxide, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Octocrylene, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Xylitol, 1,3-Propanediol, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum.